Spicy Stuffed Banana Peppers
- 8 Hot Banana Peppers, tops removed and seeded. Reserve 1 tablespoon of seeds for seasoning
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 of a vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Rinse banana peppers, and removed ends to seed them.
- Save 1 tablespoon of the hot pepper seeds to season the ground beef.
- On medium heat, brown the ground beef, adding the garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and hot banana pepper seeds.
- Once the meat is cooked, allow to cool.
- Preheat grill to medium-medium high heat.
- Carefully Stuff the hot peppers with the ground beef.
- Grill peppers 8-10 minutes, turning frequently.
Stolen From HERE!