The Law of Pure Potentiality
- “Pure Consciousness is pure potentiality; it is the field of all possibilities and infinite creativity” (p.9)
- “Self Referral” (p.10)
Internal Reference Point = own spirit, not the objects of our experience
Self-Power is permanent
- Object- Referral”
Internal Reference Point = Ego
Ego-Based Power only last as long as the object last
- “Today I shall judge nothing that occurs”
- How do I get to “pure consciousness”?
- How often do you live life in “Object Referral” vs “self referral”? How can you change to make sure you live in “self referral” more?
- Meditation – 30mins 2x/day…WHAT?
- Time with Nature….
- I don’t listen to the radio. I use the time in my car to reflect on what the day has to offer or what the day offered…depending upon if I’m coming or going.
- I’m really going to up my plans to build an awesome deck with a chase lounge so I can enjoy things nature has to offer.
- Written on mirror: “Today I shall judge nothing that occurs” (p.17). I have added the thought of “including myself”. Sometimes I find myself comparing myself to others…downgrading myself. Talk about object referral!