- 1 package (6 ounces) of Paleo Dried Strawberries
- 1 container (7.5 ounces) of PaleoKrunch Nut Free Cereal
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate or homemade coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (protein powder of your choice or omit completely)
- pinch of salt
- Add dried strawberries to a food processor and pulse until the strawberries begin to break down into small pieces.
- Then add paleokrunch cereal to the food processor mix well until combined with the dried strawberries.
- Add coconut cream concentrate, honey, sunflower seed butter, vanilla, protein powder and salt to the food processor and mix until completely combined.
- Line a glass 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Add mixture from the food processor into the baking dish and press down evenly to flatten out throughout the dish.
- Place in freezer to let set for an hour or longer.
- Cut into 8-10 granola bars or whatever size suits you.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
Reposted From HERE!