Pineapple Chicken Skewers
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 green bell peppers, tops removed, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup of chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger root, minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Place chunks of chicken and bell pepper into a large Ziploc bag.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sesame oil, coconut aminos, fish sauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over chicken and bell pepper, make sure all is evenly coated, seal bag, and place in the fridge for 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Using metal, or wooden skewers (if using wood, be sure to soak skewers for 1 hour prior to grilling), skewer chicken, bell pepper, and pineapple, alternating as desired.
- Grill skewers 12 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes.
Stolen From HERE!