When you need a sweet in a pinch, you really can’t go wrong with a mug cake…. and let’s be honest, who doesn’t love pumpkin?
- 2 tbls coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 C coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 C pureed pumpkin
- coconut oil
Come on and stir it up, little darlin’… stir it up…
- Grease a 16 oz mug with coconut oil. If you use a smaller mug, your cake could spill out of the top.
- Put all ingredients into mug.
- Stir it up real good.
- Pop your mug in the microwave for 5 minutes on high.
- Remove mug from the microwave and allow to cool for a few minutes. Be careful, the mug will be quite hot.
- Turn the mug over onto a plate and your cake should pop right out.
- Allow to cool for a few more minutes and eat as is or frost with Paleo Whipped Cream.
This cake is not very sweet at all so keep that in mind when you’re making yours. If you’d like it to be sweeter, add a little more syrup or honey.
Cooking time: About 7 minutes.