According to Dictionary.com “hustle” means:
verb, -tled, -tling, noun
–verb (used without object)
1. to proceed or work rapidly or energetically: to hustle about putting a house in order.
2. to push or force one’s way; jostle or shove.
3. to be aggressive, especially in business or other financial dealings.
4. Slang . to earn one’s living by illicit or unethical means.
5. Slang . (of a prostitute) to solicit clients.
I don’t like this song. Never have, never will. Sure there are days that I don’t want to get up and do stuff, but how are you going to move forward in life if you don’t get through the rough days?
Think about where we, the world, would be today if no one hustled? How would sporting events go if no one hustled? Better yet, would there be a crossfit games next weekend? But because athletes hustle, you have a box to workout in. Because athletes hustle you have programming to go with that box. Because athletes hustle you have coaches who want more for you than you do yourself. Because athletes hustle there will be a 2011 crossfit games. Because athletes hustle my box is sending 3 athletes to the 2011 crossfit games.
The LAST thing I want attached to my name is “lazy”.