The Law of Intention and Desire
- “The only difference between you and a tree is the informational and energy content of your respective bodies.” (p.68)
- “I am that, you are that, all this is that, and thats all there is” (p.69)
- “Intention is the real power behind desire.” (p.73)
- “Your intent is for the future, but your attention is in the present” (p.73)
- “Interpretations of abstract forces create the experience of the past, anticipatory interpretations of hte same abstract forces create the future.” (p.74)
- “Learn to harness the power of intention, and can create anything you desire” (p.75-6)
- Why have we seen a repeat of the word “consciousness” in many of the laws?
- How can you help your intentions generate their own power?
- Slip into the gap.
- Estabilish in that state of being, release your intentions and esires
- REmain in the state of self-referral.
- Relinquish your attachment to the outcome.
- Let the universe handle the details.
- I have made a list of my desires on an index card.
- Reminding myself NOT to panic when things don’t go as I see them planned. Everything happens for a reason.
- BE PRESENT IN EVERYTING!! In Strength Finder 2.0 I discovered my #1 strength is “futuristic”, which is AWESOME because I can see BIG picture stuff BUT I struggle to stay present because I’m always thinking about the next class, the next session, the next day, etc (yes, it gets tiring LOL).