The Law of Least Effort
- “This is the principle of least actio, of no resistance. This is, therefore, the principle of harmony and love.” (p.53)
- “do less accomplish more” (p.54)
- “When your actions are motivated by love, your energy multiplies and accumulates – and the surplus energy you gather and en joy can be channeled to create anything that you want, including ulimited wealth.” (p.55)
- 3 ways to put this principle into action:
- Acceptance – I will know the moment as it should be
- Responsibility – the ability to have a creative response to the situation as it is now
- Defenselessness – you have relinquished the need to convince or persuade others of your point of view
- How can you put this principle into action?
- What ways do you “block” this law from being active?
- What keeps you from being present in every day life?
- Acceptance is sometimes hard for me, I want to try to make the “moment” bettter therefore I don’t accept the moment as is. I am going to try to accept more situations/moments in my every day life. Traffic is a huge one. Or if a client session isn’t going as well as planned. I’m going to just accept it and not let it get to me or the next client. I’m going to live i that session not how to improve it in the next. There will be time for that later.
- Responsibility. I’m very hard on myself when I see a flaw or when things didn’t flow in class or as session. I will work hard to just have responsibility of this and learn from my mistakes so I can prevent them in the future.
- Defenselessness….this one isn’t going to be easy. I know I am QUICK to defedt myself no matter what, even if it is a simple question. I will just accep things as they are and move forward. I know I struggle with this and when it is brought to my attention, I try to defend myself and why I don’t do it. I’m FULLY aware I do this so I cannot argue.