The Law of “Karma” or Cause and Effort
- “Karma implies the action of conscious choice-making” (p.39)
- “What are the consequences of this choice that I’m making” In your heart you will immediately know what these are. Secondly, “Will this choice that I”m making now bring me happiness to me and to those around me?”
- Ways to deal with Karma:
- Pay your karmic dept
- tansmute or transform your karma to a more desirable experience
- transcend it
- “Becoming a conscious choice-maker, you begin to generate actions that are revolutionary for you and for those that are around you” (p.48).
- How are you dealing with Karma?
- Are you aware of your choices?
- I will be more present when I make choices. I won’t just answer to answer
- I will take 2 seconds and listen to my heart when having to make choices. sometimes the first thought isn’t always the best one.
- I will listen to my heart. It clearly offers alot more guidance and knows the “comfort and or discomfort” my choice outcomes. Listening to it will allow me to ” make spontaneously correct choices for myself”