The Law of Giving
(Also could be called the Law of Giving and Receiving)
- “Your body and your mind and the universe are in constant and dynamic exchange, stopping the circulation of energy is like stopping the flow of blood” (p.28)
- “If we stop the circulation of money – if our only intention is to hold on to our money and hoard it – since it is life energy, we will stop its circulation back into our lives as we” (p.28-9)
- How to start the process of circulation – “Make a decision that any time you come into contact with anyone, you will give them something” (p.32)
- What are you putting in to circulation in your life? Where do you stop the “flow”?
- When you meet someone, are you judging (reflect on law 1) or are you offering a gift? What is something you could offer/give people in your life? How can you give them a gift?
- Why are we seeing the word “consciousness” in law 2?
- I have started to give a compliment to everyone I come in contact with.
- This is one I need to work on, I need to be better about receiving. I mess up the “flow” if I don’t receive. I have alot of people offering me help with things and I don’t take them up on it because I don’t want to be “needy” or I my independent mindset takes over…”you can do this alone, don’t risk your pride”. All I’m doing in that is messing up the flow. I need to be more “open to receiving from others”.
- I’m working to remember to wish someone “happiness, joy and laughter” when I first meeting them, including the barista at Starbucks!